MADSEN OTOflex 100
The MADSEN OTOflex is a comprehensive diagnostic immittance device in a truly compact design.
Featuring tympanometry, reflex screening/threshold/decay and ETF, the OTOflex fulfills all of your needs. It is easy to use and flexible - adapting to your needs.
Operate the OTOflex directly from your PC: Navigating through different test options and settings is no problem, and the PC screen provides you with a large and clear overview of test results. Is working from your desk and PC not very likely? The OTOflex is light and easy to hold in one hand, so it's perfect for testing patients that are bedridden or not readily mobile.
OTOflex is simply what you need, where you need it!
- Intuitive user interface
- Stores reflex response curves for all presented stimuli for subsequent review
- Single page report
- Electronic reporting (emf or pdf format)
- Data export in XML format for 3rd party system integration
- NOAH 3 compatible
- Full range of ipsilateral and contralateral reflex thresholds and decay stimuli
- 226 Hz and 1000 Hz probe tones
- Continuous active pressure control for optimized testing at abnormal middle ear pressures
- Passive reflex monitoring for evaluation of responses to cochlear implant stimuli
- Reflex screening, threshold, and decay tests
- ETF tests for intact and perforated tympanic membranes
- Admittance Monitoring for patulous Eustachian tube assessment
- Integral part of the OTOsuite™ universe
- Customized test sequences
- Automated reporting and change to next patient
Integrated into the OTOsuite™ Universe
MADSEN OTOflex 100 is an integral part of the OTOsuite software Universe – Otometrics’ shared universe for Immittance, Audiometry, Speech Mapping and Simulators.
Once you have connected your OTOflex and opened the OTOsuite universe, the entire patient handling can be performed conveniently within one framework. OTOsuite captures, consolidates, saves and shares patient measurement data so you can move freely from one work process to another. Benefits include a more efficient workflow; less time spent on training and combined reporting.
PC integration ensures greater efficiency and safer diagnostics.
To learn more about the OTOsuite Universe, please refer to the OTOsuite page.